Lowcountry Pool Cleaning Service
Pool Scouts of the Lowcountry offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits to neighbors in our local community, including Hilton Head, Beaufort, Charleston and Savannah. Whether you need a one time service, or would like us to visit on a weekly or bi-weekly basis so you don’t have to worry about pool care taking up your free time, we have the perfect service for you!
Our Pool Scouts weekly, bi-weekly and one-time pool service visits include the following:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Green Pool Service
Our green pool service is a great option if your pool needs a little extra TLC. Green pools are caused by chemical imbalances that result in algae buildup. Our pool technicians can get those chemical levels back to normal so you can get back to enjoying your pool. Here’s a recent green pool service we provided for one of our customers.
Interested in learning more about our different pool cleaning service options? Fill out a form to the right, or call us at 843-466-5606. We can’t wait to hear from you!