Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits to neighbors in our local community, including Hilton Head, Beaufort, Charleston and Savannah. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Green Pool Service
Our green pool service is a great option if your pool needs a little extra TLC. Green pools are caused by chemical imbalances that result in algae buildup. Our pool technicians can get those chemical levels back to normal so you can get back to enjoying your pool. Here’s a recent green pool service we did.
Interested in learning more about our different pool cleaning service options? Fill out a form to the right, or call us at 843-466-5606. We can’t wait to hear from you!